Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday: Nothing

Oh my goodness.  Today, I put on my swimsuit at 7:30 AM, and I did not take it off until 1:00 PM and I never got in the pool.  Baby G fell asleep before we left for the pool, so overwhelmed with mom guilt, I stayed at home to let him nap.  The nap stretched out into two hours which meant that we missed swim class.

SO, when the baby woke up, I took my older son to his swim class.  Then we all went home in hopes of naps for all and then hitting the pool in the afternoon.  However, my older son slept for 5 hours.  Five hours.

Can I sleep for five hours sometime?  Anyway, there was no going to the pool or running or any of it.  So whatever, day off.  I did a lot of cooking, ironing, housewifery if you will.

I have not washed my face.

Bleh

No comments:

Post a Comment