Saturday, August 18, 2012

Oatmeal Bake

So this morning, all went smoothly.  I popped out of bed, drank my glowing green smoothie and headed to the park with two slices of oatmeal bake.  My oatmeal bake is rather life changing and I usually have it in the house.  I eat it approximately 20 minutes after my glowing green smoothie.

Recipe as follows:
3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup chia
2 eggs
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
three or four shakes of cinnamon
2 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 package milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup brown sugar (you can add more if you leave out the chips)
1 cup almond milk

Mix it up.  Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.

You can always switch out the chocolate chips for raisins for craisins or what have you, but I love the chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment