Thursday, August 23, 2012

Womp Womp

You know, every once in a while, you have a day where you want to set yourself on fire; a day where you wonder if you should look at boarding schools for your five year old or maybe hock all of your children's college savings into a live-in sitter.  Today was rough.  The children and I went shoe shopping for school at the mall.  There was much running about and "please don't touch that" and "please stay with Mommy".  I have to say that it took its toll on my day.  The children had to come to a work meeting with me and no one was perfectly behaved and then, I will be honest with you, I gave into stress eating.

Mother of the year here, picked up happy meals for her children then headed into work where I ate all their french fries.  My children do not even know that Happy Meals come with French Fries.  I eat them every time.  G-Money tried to cut in on my french fry therapy, and I had to shut him down with healthy apples.  Mommy needed those fries.

At home, my kale chips came out of the oven all covered with cashews and goodness and I ate every one.  THEN, I ate a full dinner of salmon and spinach and now I feel sort of sick. I felt sort of sicker when I noticed that my oldest son had the pink eye before he went to bed.  For this reason, I am pretty certain that I will be spending at least part of tomorrow at the doctor's office and not getting to go ANYWHERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment