Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday: The Longest Monday of All

As I said yesterday, it is always a mistake to think that any plans will actually work out.  Today, I thought that in the afternoon, we might get in an outing.  BUT, the baby was still rather peaked this morning and so sad and sleepy, so we stayed in all day.  We were all bored and busy with household chores.  There was not fun trip to the YMCA and only a 25 minute respite for a run.  There was no going out for groceries, and I literally folded clothes all day.  We NEVER turned on the television.  We ordered out dinner.

I did manage to work steadily at my Bible study and with any luck, I will get to attend for the first time in three weeks.  I am not even quite sure that I have worked to the correct spot in my Bible study as I have been out for so long.

My run from this weekend will not download onto my laptop, so I am unsure of what my mileage looked like.  I am confirming with Boston tomorrow, and this is the dullest blog post in the entire world.  Why oh Why am I am boring anyone with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment