Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Book Report: Books I have Read Since Finishing Undaunted Courage





So, I read Undaunted Courage after Baby G was born and really enjoyed it.  Early on, after having a baby, when I am up at all hours of the night, and I cannot work out for six weeks, and we cannot go to many places because the baby has not been vaccinated and I am so exhausted that I not fit to drive and the sound of the television is like a knife to my sleep deprived temples, I do a whole lot of reading.

I read The Art of Racing in the Rain, Sarah's Key, Case Histories, 1000 White Women and Unbroken.  


The Art of Racing in the Rain was sort of sweet.

Sarah's Key was the saddest.  Too sad.

Case Histories was so good.  So Scottish detective and the PBS miniseries is fabulous as well!!  I recommend it!!

1000 White Women was readable.

Unbroken was just stunning!!

I cannot now do reports on all of them, but I am reading such a great biography of Elizabeth II, that it will get me back on the book report train!!

No comments:

Post a Comment