Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday: Yoga and Pilates

I cannot even remember the last time I slept late or slept in or got adequate sleep.  It is just not something that happens to me anymore and realistically, it may not be something that ever happens to me again.  This morning, I dragged myself from bed to the joyous sound of a crying baby.  Every bone in my body creaked and pained after yesterday's run.  I have been wearing the same tank top for three days, and I smelled like spit up before I ever started breast feeding this morning.  

Anyway, I was not going to go to swim today as I had a sip and see to attend this afternoon, so I started some coffee this morning and I hopped right out of bed and searched youtube for a yoga practice and a pilates practice.  I was able to workout for about 45 minutes, getting in some really good stretching before Little G demanded attention and my older son needed an ovaltine refill.  

I started the coffee maker, dragged us to church in bone-chilling temperatures and killed time on the ebay once at home.  My sip and see in the afternoon was so much fun.  I had champagne and fancy cookies and I honestly at enough asparagus wrapped prosciutto to gorge a hippopotamus.  I wore a party skirt and my grandmother's earrings, and none of my children attended.  It was heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment