Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Monday: Swim and Tracy Anderson and Yoga

Today felt like a dead sprint until right now.  I popped out of the bed at 6:45 this morning (the baby slept all night) and did Tracy Anderson Ab work and yoga while Ivan watched cartoons.  Post workout, I started the coffee maker, nursed the baby, made the beds, packed the car for swim class and nursery, and hit the gym.

It is so cold here.  I felt like Jack London or an Eskimo making my way in the cold, with naught but my Lululemon technical pants to keep me warm.  I was able to swim about 2500 yards in the pool, as I had to get out early so that I could SPRINT from the gym to my older son's Valentine's Day festival.  There was heart hockey, find the heart, jump in the balls, heart shaped pancakes, and hershey kisses.  I have eaten a truly rude amount of chocolate today, as I seem to be the only one who is really interested.

Once someone had  been dragged from his Valentine's Day festival with threats and bitterness, we all made our way home for naps.   Post nap, we hit the road for swim team at the YMCA and dragged ourselves home for baths, bed and the two hour Downton Abbey special.

Hitting the sack

No comments:

Post a Comment