Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday: Swim and Tracy Anderson

Ooooh, Wednesday, second verse same as the first.  Baby G continues to wake in the night, I continue to be exhausted, yet be unable to stay at home and recover as it would only be worse to stay at home.  At least at swim, I can drop both children in the swim nursery and I can stick my head underwater and think about something besides who is going to spit up on me next.

Once at the gym, Baby G refuse to take a nap, so I found myself (yet again!!!) in the locker room, breast feeding away.  G finally went down to nap and I was able to get into the pool 30 minutes late.  I was abot to get in about 2500 meters of the workout and that is about all I can say.

I determined to address my abs tonight with Tracy Anderson.  Attempting my first jog stroller run with Little G tomorrow.

yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment